7/25/2013

Lets Get Wet!!!!!!! Polish Addict Nail Color-Splash

Hello Everyone!!!!!

Hope all is well! I wish each of you a lovely day!!

Today I havePolish Addict Nail Color -Splash. This was release about a week and half ago. I knew I had to have it. Like always. LOL. Its a truly Beautiful polish!!!

Splash is white crelly polish "splashed" with hex glitter. The glitter ranges from small to large. It has every color in the rainbow. It has hot pink, baby pink, blue, royal blue, black,red, Green, a neon/yellow, white, Orange etc. You get the point.Its a glitter BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!! Its packed so tight with glitter each stroke has glitter in it.

Each picture below is 3 thin coats with coat of seche vite. I did an accent nail inspired by @leathal lacquer. She can be found on instagram. My accent nail is two coats of Orly Glowstick and I added a nail charm by Hex Nail Jewelry. I picked the star fish!

Please see swatch and review below





 
Love this. I love the mash up of colors. The formula was super easy to work with. There is no streaking, clumping or balds spots. Depending on what type of nails you have you can do two coats and a top coat with no problem.  I had to do three since the whites of my nails show through everything.
Go check out Polish Addict Nail Color WebSite. So much to choose from.
 
Thank You!!!
Dacia


No comments: