4/24/2013

OPI THE BOND GIRL LIQUID SAND COLLECTION-Part 2

Hello Everybody!!!!!!!

How are you doing today?

Hopefully all is well!

I finally have the rest of the OPI THE BOND GIRL LIQUID SAND COLLECTION. I have the last part of the collection. Today I have Honey Ryder and Tiffany Case. Honey Ryder is a matte gold texture polish. It does not sparkle, but honestly I think the fact that it is gold is enough sparkle. It is beautiful. But because it is gold it does have a shine to it. Tiffany Case Sparkles and shine. Big Shine I did not expect to like this so much, but once I put it on my hands it was literally like blue diamonds. I could not believe how it sparkled and twinkled. It was amazing. I loved it so. Both apply like regular polish. The pictures below are two coats and no top coat.

 
 
Honey Ryder
 
 Close up shot



 
Tiffany Case
 
This is a more accurate picture. It literally sparkles on your hands.

 
 This is  sun shot. This is what it looks like in person.
 
That concludes the OPI THE BOND GIRL LIQUID SAND COLLECTION.
I hope you enjoyed them as much as me. You can purchase the collection at Ulta or Ebay.
 
Thanks
Dacia
 
 


No comments: