10/21/2013

Trelly M.I.S.C Polish-Halloween -Swatch and Review

Hello Everyone!!!!!

How are yall doing on this Moday? Like always I wish you guys a wonderful day!!!

I thank you so much for being with me and watching me grow through out my Blogging Journey.

Today I have a few Trelly Polishes to share with you. One is a glitter topper and one is a crelly.What I love about Trelly polish is that it is glitter packed, but not overwhelming or messy. Even as a 30 year old woman I do not feel awkward with the styles and glitter types. Any one can wear her polishes. All age groups.

Today I have Holy Raviolli Batman- This is a clear based glitter topper. It is packed with cirle glitter in grey and black. They range from speckles to large disk. There are spalshes of yellow medium size cirlces. This you must see to believe. I chose to put it over two China glaze white on white and sinful color accent nail of cool grey Two coats. Topped all with Seche Vite

Howling At the moon- Is a crelly( a jelly like polish with color aka CRELLY). Its purple. It is packed with moons and stars and small to tiny cirles. It really looks like a purple nights sky. I did two coats over China Glaze Creative Fantasy, which by the way is a perfect match. One has glitter and one does not that is the only difference. Topped all with Seche Vite

Please see pics and Reviews below

Holy Raviolli Batman
 
 
 



 
 
 Howling At the moon




 
Overall I love Both of these. You guys know that Im am a fanatic for Glitter Toppers. I expected Holy Raviolli Batman to be my Fav, but suprisingly Howling At the moon stole the show. It is awesomely goergous. I love it. I love Trelly M.I.S.C. Polish. It is becoming one of my favorite Indie brands. Its young, colorful,  Glitter packed  and delivery is FAST. You can purchase Trelly M.I.S.C. Polish- Holloween Polish HERE. But Hurry these suckers sell super fast.
 
Thanks for stopping By!!!!
Dacia!!


No comments: