6/25/2013

STAMP ME BABY!!!!-Nailz Craze NC02 Stamiping Plate

Hello Everyone!!!!
 
Today I have a gradient stamp nail art mani! I used the infamous Nail CrazeNC02 Stamping plate! I've wanted a Nail Craze Stamping plate since the first day that I saw it on Instagram!!!!
 
For this look I used Sinful Colors Dream On and Cool Grey! Im no expert with gradient nails but I can say it gets better with practice!
 
I painted my nails with Cool Grey, 1 coat. Let it dry then sponged on Dream on and Cool Grey with makeup sponge. Then I stamped the Nailz Craze NC02 Stamiping Plate in Konad black. I topped it all of with Sally Hansen Insta Dry.
 
There are many different methods to doing gradient nails. My suggestion would be to watch as many youtube vidoes as possible then try.  I am no where near perfect. But I must say I get better with time. I hope you like it!!!
 
 
See pics below.
 
 






 
I Love this look. The stamp worked great. I had no issues other than user error. lol. Stamping takes skill , A skill im still developing.  if there are any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer!
 
 
Thanks
Dacia

 
 
 

No comments: