6/03/2013

LUSH LACQUER-CLOWING AROUND

Hello My fellow Nail Lovers

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I am featuring my first Indie nail polish. For all those that are not familiar with Indie Polish. It is a polish made by hand. Usually sold on the web. But I do believe some people sell in salons and stores and at fairs and things of that nature but they usually sold exclusively online. I admire all the indie nail polish makers. Most of them have really impressed me. Most indies have glitter whether matte or sparkly.  Of course there are regular colors as well. If you notice alot of the main stream nail polish brands are starting follow suit and sell alot of none traditional colors, textures, glitters. I personally think they now realize what a hot commodity none traditional polish is. Indie Polish is definitely making a name for itself.

When I first saw Lush Lacquer Clowning Around I knew instantly I had to have it! It has neon hex matte glitter in all sizes. There is little tiny ones, small ones, medium ones and large ones. There is a combination of hot pinks, purples, bright neon orange, yellow, blues and greens. It is a neon glitter bomb. It comes in a clear base. This is definitely a topper and not a polish you wear by itself. It definitely needs undies(base color). You have so many possibilities with this topper. In the pictures below I have paired it with 4 colors. There is definitely more you can do.  You will most definitely see this again.

See pics below.


LUSH LACQUER-CLOWNING AROUND 




CLOWNING AROUND & OPI- MY BOYFRIEND SCALES WALLS


Two coats of OPI-MBFSW topped with Clowning Around. 
OPI-MBFSW is a light grey polish that almost look white.
1 coat of Sally Hansen Quick Dry to smooth things out. I love this look


CLOWNING AROUND & OPI- ALPIN SNOW 

 Two coats of OPI-AS topped with Clowning Around. And top Coat.
You can really see the difference in pure white polish vs the light grey. You can definitely see the neon hexes alot more and they almost seem brighter.
You also see the difference in the two OPI colors as well


CLOWNING AROUND & OPI-DID YOU 'EAR ABOUT VAN GOGH?


Two coats OPI-DYEAVG topped with Clowning Around.
To me this is a subtle way of wearing Clowning Around.
You can still see the glitter but the background is a little more muted.
 I also loved this look way more than I expected.
CLOWNING AROUNG & SINFUL COLOR SUGAR RUSH


 Two Coats of Sinful Colors-Sugar Rush topped with Clowning Around.
I love this look. Its very summer. The light baby blue makes the glitter pop.

Over all I Freaking love love love love this polish. It is awesome. Its bright and bold and can be very versatile. There are so many ways to wear this.You would never get bored with it. You can find LUSH LACQUER CLOWNING AROUND in a few places. Purchase HERE , HERE.
You will definitely be seeing more of this indie line on my blog in the future .They have so many goodies on their website.

Thanks
Dacia

Please Comment!!!!!! Do you like it ? Can you see yourself wearing this? If not Why? 



No comments: