5/29/2013

MATTIFICATION-REVLON-MY FIRST!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!
How are you guys today? Hoepfully all is well!!!!

Today I have my first Matte Mani. I'm using Matte Top Coat by Revlon. I always thought it would look stupid on me. I'm now second guessing my insecurities. I Freaking love it. I have a little bit of everything for you today.  My first ever SUCCESSFULL nail tape mani. No color bleeding under tape. As far as the Matte Top Coat. OMG it works super fast. The end effect look like chalk on your nails.

So please see pics below!!

 
 
MATTIFICATION-REVLON


 
WITH TOP COAT SECHE VITE

 
PRODUCTS USED
China Glaze-Celtic Sun-found at Sally beauty supply
China Glaze-Liquid Leather-found at Sally beauty supply
Revlon-Ritzy-All Drug Stores, i.e Walgreens,CVS etc
Revlon-MATTE TOP COAT-Can be found at All Drug Stores, i.e Walgreens,CVS etc
Konad Black Stamping Polish-HERE
DRK-A Stamping Plate-HERE
 
I will most definitely be mattifying more ISH. LOL. I love how this came out.
 
Please If you have any questions please leave a comment or email me at dabdivaz@gmail.com
 
Thanks
Dacia


No comments: