5/21/2013

Picture Polish-Coral Reef

Hello Everyone

Unfortunately yesterday I was unable to make a post. For some odd reason the post was loading for 5 hours. Eventually I had to erase it and start over. Please except my apologies.

Please follow me on Instagram @dab_nailz I tend to post more photos than I blog. I do post on Facebook-dabnailz-as well but I get alot more traffic on instagram.


SO ANYWHO!!!! :)

Today I have Picture Polish Coral Reef topped with NYC's Shimmer Blast Top Coat. Picture Polish has been on my wish list for forever and a day. In my opinion it is one of the very few indie polishes that is the best of both worlds. There is all the glitter and glitz and then there the "regular" polish i.e colors. The fact that it had both it what drew me to it.

Coral Reef is a coral pink polish. It is a cream polish. The formula was not that great. I dont know if it was the color or just the polish( i ordered more so we will see). Either way it was not a turn off for me. ALOT of great polishes have effed up formulas. I found this polish thick and hard to work with. But after I applied two coats and dried smooth and very quickly. I then topped with two coats of the NYC Shimmer Blast. It completely changed the look of the mani. The effect was beautiful. It gave it smooth light silver shimmer. It really gave it a sophisticated look with a little something extra. At times it also look holographic. I then topped it off with a coat of seche vite and it just tied it all
together

See pics below




 
You can purchase picture polish HERE. Shimmer Blast can be purchased at your local walgreens, rite aid, CVS.
 
 
 
Thanks
Dacia

No comments: