5/28/2013

Rica Glam -01 Nail Stamping Plate Review

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!!

Today I have Rica Glam -01 Nail Stamping Plate Review. I believe that this is the first plate in the series!!! Ive been seeing the images around instagram, but I never knew it was plate . So i finally found it. It shipped really fast.

This Stamping plate stamps excellent. I was a little worried because most of the images are small and very detailed. I had no problem with any of the images. They all stamped cleanly and evenly. I must admit I'm not the best at stamping so I tested all the images on paper first. All the images work.

Please see pics and review below

 
 
Everything I used for this Mani.
 
 What I used starting with pointer finger-. I used China glaze Liquid leather for the black.
Then stamping the peacock feather with Konad white and Konad Hot Pink.
Middle finger- I used Sinful color w/ gel tech-come hither- then stamped konad white an konad black for the martini glasses. On my ring finger I used Sinful color w/ gel tech-wisp. Then stamped Mrs. Marylin Monroe on in konad black.
Pinky finger and Thumb has Sally Hansen Sugar Coat-Lich-O-Rich.

All product worked very well. Topped it all with Sally Hansen-Insta Dry. Sometimes Images smear during top coat part. I cant tell you why. All I can say is it does and no matter how long I wait after stamping or which top coat I use it just smears sometimes.
 
 

 Rica Glam-01 Plate-Purchase Here
 
 
 This is the image without flash.
 
Overall I loved this plate. I cannot wait for her to come out with another set or series. The plate worked excellent. Very detailed. I was impressed with how well it worked for the imgages to be so detailed.
Thank You
Dacia

No comments: