8/07/2013

Trelly M.I.S.C. Polish-Never Growing Up!!!!!!!!-Swatch

Hello Everyone!!

Guess What Day It Is? Guess What Day It Is? Thats Right, Its Hump Day !!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Today I have my very first Trelly Polish!!! Its call Never Growing Up!!!!!!!!!! This is another Indie brand. I picked this polish because I thought the name was fitting since my bday is coming up and I really feel no older than before. Age is truly just a number People.

Never Growing Up is a glitter topper. Yes I know I'm obsessed. Lol.I love them so. I like the fact that I can put a topper over any color and it changes the whole look of the Mani. The Possibilities are endless.


Never Growing Up is in a clear base It has black heart shaped glitter, barbie pink star shape glitter, pink bar glitter, small hex dusty silver glitters, and tiny black, pink and dusty silver specks of glitter through out. I use Zoya Dove as a base. Its a light grey.I used 2 coat dove and 1 coat Never Growing Up and topped it all with Seche Vite fast drying top coat.


Please see pics and Review below.

 
 
Never Growing Up

 



Zoya Dove 








 It really is absolutely stunning the way the glitter plays well with one another. When Never Growing Up is described in words it can sound busy and all over the place or even childish. but once seen on your nails everything makes sense. The name and the glitter combo. Overall I loved this WAY MORE than expected. I was shocked at how much i loved it. It blew my mind to be honest. Its just so pretty. Both polishes went on smooth. Never Growing Up was not clumpy. Very easy to work with. My advice is a little goes a long way. build it. Don't just glob it on. Don't be afraid the place a star or heart instead of spreading it with the brush. I find that glitter placement makes sense when you have so many types of glitter packed in one. While a child would love this. This polish is more than perfect for an adult. I felt edgy and chic after I put it on. I will definitely recommend it to EVERYONE.
 
You can purchase this topper HERE. It may or may not be in stock, But if you follow them on Instagram @trellypolish they will announce restocks and new polish.
 
Thanks
Dacia

No comments: