8/12/2013

Laquerlicious Nail Laquer-Part 1

Hello Everyone!!!!

As always I wish you all the best!!!!

On my nail journey I have discovered so many intersting polishes. I feel like im never bored. There is always something grabbing my eye. Keepin me interested and captivated. I think its no secret that indie nail polish has taken me by storm. I just want to show the world. LOL. Today I have two polishes from Laquerlicious. I discovered these amazing creations on instagram. The polish makers IG name is Creativenailchick. This polish has definately caught my eye and my interest. You should expect to see alot more of it. This is a two parter so expect the rest at some point this week.


Today I have No Dupes Here and Summer's First Bloom. No Dupes Here is a glitter topper. Its in a clear base. This polish is the true defintion of a glitter bomb. Is has glitter in black, white, yellow, red, hot pink, lime green, purple, blue, light pink and turquois. The size of glitter varies from small to large. There are circles, hexes, stars and squares. Some of the pieces are even holographic. Like I said BOMB!!! I did two coats over OPI Gargantuan Green Grape . Its a seafoam-greenish blue. Topped it with one coat HK-girl-top-coat.

Summer First Bloom is a lavender polish with pink, green, orange, yellow and purple. There is micro glitter threw out. There is even holographic stars. it goes on opaque in one coat, But to get the full effect I recommend two. You do not need to wear a polish underneath this one unless you want to. But it can be worn by itself. I did two coats and topped it off with HK-girl top coat.

Please see pictures and reviews below


 
No Dupes Here 
 
Close Up Shot
 



 
 
Summer's First Bloom
Close up Shot
 
 


 
 
Over all I loved both of these polishes. They were easy to work with. Both went on smooth. No issues. No lumps. Or Clumps. Summer's First Bloom took me by suprise. I did not think I would like it. But once it did the first stroke on my nails I knew I was in love. They are both beauties!!! The eclectic glitter packed in No Dupes Here makes it versitile and right up my ally. This can be worn with many color underneath. You can never ever go wrong with a glitter topper.  You can purchase them HERE. Shipping is super fast. I never have to wait long.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Dacia




No comments: