8/05/2013

Polish Addict Nail Color-Pool Party- Swatch and Review

Hello Everyone!!

I hope all is well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I have another amazing Indie nail polish from the Polish Addict Nail Color . It called Pool Party . This one is a glitter topper. Its absolutely amazing. It has holo small hex glitters in magenta, red, green, blue, teal, charcoal, lime green, silver and black. The light bounces off your fingers and It sparkles from every angle.

I choose to top Pool Party over OPI-Road House Blues. RHB is a deep blue with a hint of deep purple. But the beauty of glitter topper is you can wear it with any color underneath.
I used two thin coats over OPI-RHB topped with Seche Vite. This polish is packed with so much holographic glitter that I would recommend not to get a heavy hand. More ends up on the brush than you think. Start small and build.

See Swatch and Review Below.

 
Unfocused picture to show all the sparkle
 
 
 
Unfocused picture
This is the sparkle you gt every time your hand hits a light.
 
 
 

To add a little something extra I mattiffied it.

 
Over all I love this Glitter Topper. It adds a little something extra to any plain Mani.
This is one of those all year round glitters. 
 Because of the variety of colors it can be worn in any season.
I had no problem with clumping.
It went on very smooth. Like I said before a little goes a long way.
You can pare it with any color.
 
This Glitter Topper can be purchased HERE
 
 
Thanks For Stopping By!!!
Dacia



*Product featured in this post provided for honest review*





No comments: