11/04/2013

OPI DS Radiace and DS Pewter Swatch and Review

Happy Monday Everyone!!!!

Today I have two wonderful polishes from the OPI DS ( Designer Series) 2013. I picked two polishes from the series.  One of these polishes is a new texture polish.Its inspired by raw granite.

DS Radiace- Is a Silver Foil polish. It literally look like melted silver. I did two coats no top coat.

DS Pewter- Is a textured grey polish with flecks of  deep silver/ grey through out. Almost like rock colored.I did two coats. No Top coat.

Swatches Below
DS Radiace





DS Pewter





DS Radiace- Is a perfect silver. The formula is awesome. Very Easy to work with and I felt it looked great without the top coat. But i would Try HK girl fast drying top coat if you did want to use one. I loved it. Its perfect for all seasons. I love a good silver. It looks good on everyone.
DS Pewter- This is silver/grey matte. It literally looks like Raw Granite. Its spectacular. I did no top coat. It is not as bumpy as most textured polish. Its actually quite smooth. It's like they opened the rock and poured the granite in the bottle.  

There is a certain sufistication that the Disgner Serious Brings. Its OPI jazzed up.Look at the cap. Its definitely elegant!

You can purchase this at Ulta, ebay, and Amazon. I got mine at my loacal nail supply store. I'm unclear how long they will be available. I Would assume until they run out. Depending on where you purchase them, They can range from $8.50-12.50(ulta). There are so many awesome colors in this collection. disappointment is unlikely.
Thanks for Reading!!
Dacia

No comments: