11/12/2013

Julie G Frosted Gumdrops Holiday 2013 Collection-Silver Bells and Sugar Plum Fairy-Swatch and Review

Hi Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!!

Today I have Julie G Frosted Gumdrops Holiday 2013. This polish is by Jessie Girl!! This is the second installment in their Frosted Gum Drop Collection. Gum Drops Collection!!! There are six colors in total.  I picked two from the collection to show you guys today. Silver Bells and Sugar Plum Fairy


 Sugar Plum Fairy- is a deep plum purple textured polish. I definitely sparkles.


Silver Bells- is a silver textured polish. It to glistens. It looks like liquid diamonds. especially because of texture

 
 
 
Silver Bells





 Sugar Plum Fairy


 
Overall I liked this polish.Sugar plum fairies looks much deeper in person.The formula was so so. I usually find textured polish easy to work with. I found this thick and sometimes hard to control. Not bad but just not good. I'm going to order one more from this collection for Xmas. I feel the colors are festive for the holiday. and unlike the last collection I think there is more variety. You can purchase these at your local Rite Aide or on the Jessie Girl website here!!!!!!
 
What do you guys think of this collection?
Have you tried anything from any of my blog post?
If so email me your photo's. I would love to see!!!!
 
Thanks for Reading!!!
Dacia
 





No comments: