3/27/2013

Barry M- Textured Nail Effect

Hello Everyone

Since the begining of my nail obession I notice that there is always a new trend. The growing trend of 2013 is Texture polish. Every nail company has their own version. There is leather, concrete, blue jeans, matte glitter and as you saw the other day on the blog even Feathers. I must say that I love this trend way more than I ever anticipated.

Today I have Barry M- Textured Nail Effect polish. Today we have Kingsland Road and Alantic Road. This polish leaves an almost grity, bumpy texture when dried. It feels rough but smoothe. The polish applys like regular polish. It can get a little streaky. Try to apply one thin clean coat. If you keep going over it and is gonna pick what you just did and make it spotty and uneven. When the first coat begins to dry you will notice that it looks grity.

I applied 3 coats to get the full effect. Remember to let each coat dry as you do not put a top coat on this. And even though it has no top coat it is still shiny and fresh looking. Dont worry this is not like glitter polish. It comes off just like regular polish. Pictures Below.

p.s I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 
 
Kingsland Road 

Kingsland Road with Flash 

 Kingsland Road  is a Baby Powder Pink Color. These are the Best pic I took that somewhat shows its true color.
 


 
 
Alantic Road




This polish is a Baby Powder Blue- This pic shows the true color
 
Barry M is not sold in stores in the US, but you can purchase it at Ninja Polish Here. They have alot of polish and items that are not sold in the US.
 
So what do you think? Are you for the trend or against it?
 

1 comment:

Paint Those Piggies! said...

Love this pink polish!